But as you are now about to get to know me, I thought it would be fun as well if you left that one or other funny fact about youself. Nevertheless, I want to learn something about my faithful readers as well.
- My real name is not Lifting Fairy, but Jennifer... (sorry for that haha)
- I am also not Batman
- I cannot fly but I can lift
- I don't own fairy dust , but I got protein powder, which is way better actually.
Just kidding... here are some real facts about me
- My very first pet was a bunny, called Speed. But he wasn't a normal dwarf-bunny, he was more a mixture of a real rabbit and a dwarf bunny.
- I had two lovely fluffyballs before Mumble. Balu and Pumba, also Bernese Mountain Dogs that I loved endlessly. ( Run Free my loves)
- I did gymnastics for 12 years and own a lot of medals (so proud about that)
- I did athletics for one summer season. Even though I loved it very much, it was just too cold to go outside in winter for a run or even for cross-run... I definitely hate sports outside, in Winter of course.
- I have a Jazz Dance Diploma from the 'Conservatoire du Luxembourg' with a grande distinction.
- I thaught Pole Dance to myself and taught beginner classes for almost 3 years
- People used to call me 'little dutch' because I had very white-blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a tanned skin all the time. (unfortunately not anymore)
- My best friend (except my sister) was my first friend and we met right after her birth. (Because I was born in April and she in May)
- In 3rd grade I almost cut off a finger due to a dare. The thing I had to throw turned out to be glass and not plastics... whoops.
- I'm a little maniac for cleaning and tidying up, already had that when I was very young.
- I used to believe that when the airbag in the car bursts, sandwiches would pop out. This was actually because I used to place my feet on the airbag when I could sit in front and to prevent me from doing this my mum told me that the airbag might open and then the sandwiches will fly through the car. ( The sandwiches were actually lying ON the cupboard... so it was a big misunderstanding haha)
- When I was a little fairy I never touched my navel because I thought my butt would fell of... ( yep you may laugh that's really funny haha)
- I have a huge fear of hornets and wasps because I was tung by a huge hornet that almost killed me as the sting was near the heart... So no matter where I am, and I really mean NO MATTER WHERE, when a wasp or hornet appears I am running away... sorrynotsorry
- When I get a laughing fit I sound like a guinea pig at its loudest squeaking.
So I think that's enough, otherwise it gets a bit too weird over here.
I hope you had that one or other good laugh, and I bet with the navel thing and the butt, right?