Sonntag, 27. April 2014

5Day-Detox review


Hi guys!


As some of you might alreay know, I started Nikki Sharp's 'staysharpbestrong'Detox. Before I tell you about my experience, I have to admit that I changed the meals a little bit,because I didn't have the time to buy everything I need. Now that the Detox is over I wanted to share a detailed review and my personal experience about it.

Tuesday/Day 1:

I started the day with Lemon oats.This citrus-green-tea actually added an awesome taste to my oats and it made me a two-in-one breakfast.

As a mid-morning snack I had a hand-full of Almonds, which I definitely needed as I am used to have a little bit more for breakfast.

For lunch I cooked myself some Quinoa, in veggie-bouillon, to get it a bit tastier, with ratatouille.

In the late afternoon I had an apple and some almonds before I left the house to hit the gym. I have to admit that by then, I felt like everyday, and during my workouts I didn't feel any weaker, which is great!

For dinner: 1 cup of quinoa and 2 cups of veggies.

Wednesday/Day 2:

Breakfast: Again lemon oats

Snack: Some Almonds & citrus-green-tea

Lunch: Only Veggies and some rice, I was out of quinoa... whoops!

After Lunch I hit the gym. I was a bit tired, but I could recognize that at the same time I felt even better. I think I felt tired because I didn't sleep that much the night before.

Snack: Apple & Almonds

Dinner: Only Veggies.
Usually at the end of a day my belly is a bit bloated,but I realized that it stayed flat all day long. Awesome!

at ''work'', walking in the woods with the kids.

Thursday/Day 3:

Breakfast: Lemon oats with Goji berries. I added Goji berries because I wanted to have a different taste

Mid-morning snack: Almonds & citrus-green-tea

Lunch: Veggies Soup. I wanted to eat the vegetable a bit different, so I made a soup. Vegetable is vegetable, no matter how they are cooked, right?

Afternoon snack: 1 Apple, some Blueberries and almonds.

Thursday is my leg-day, that's why I treated myself with a 'bigger' bowl of Oats in the morning to get some extra energy. I don't know how people can feel weaker while doing this detox program as I definitely felt great and I even hit my personal record on the legpress...160kg! Whoohoo

Dinner: Veggie soup


Friday/Day 4:

Breakfast: Oats with Ginger-tea. Awesome taste too!

Snack: Almonds

Lunch: Some vegetables and rice. As I was still out of quinoa and didn't have the time to go to the grocery store.

Before I hit a HIIT training with my boyfriend, I had a handful almonds and a small apple. I was almost dying during the HIIT training because I am a little lazy snail when it comes to running,the detox didn't do anything to make me feel bad. My boyfriend was motivating me by telling me that I am a little lazy snail and that I should run faster. Which actually made me angry and at the same time motivated me to keep pushing through this work-out.

Dinner: A huge plate of veggies and quinoa. I was so hungry after that HIIT workout.


Saturday/Day 5:

Breakfast: Dough-roll. Checkout yesterday's post (HERE) . Actually it's not on the program, but berries are and zucchinis are vegetables. So don't blame me.

Snack: Apple and almonds.

Lunch: I didn't had the time yet to go to the grocery store, but lucky as I am, I found some bio Quinoa in a box. Yay! So I had quinoa , cooked in a veggie-bouillon, and ratatouille. 

Afternoon-snack was an apple and some almonds

For dinner I had the rests from lunch, ratatouille with quinoa. 


Post-detox-review:

I don't understand how this detox can make people feel weaker. I didn't recognize any change concerning my energy throughout the day or during my workouts. The only thing that actually changed was that I felt better, more energized and more present. I wasn't tired after my meals and my belly stayed flat the last 5 days, which I think is great.



Plus, I lost 2 1/2 kilos, which was nothing but water retention, 1,5 cm around my hips and my waist, and my skin looked more refreshing during the detox. 

Yes, that's me 

I honestly recommend this detox program to everyone who wants to cleanse their body. It is 100% natural, you don't have to take any pills or shakes, you will definitely feel better and your body will thank you! I will definitely do this detox-program every month! 

Nikki Sharp


Have a nice Sunday!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich sollte das auch mal tun. Gesund essen und nicht immer diesen Fisch, roh und noch ganz nass.
    Eisig warme Grüße, Andreas
    http://dschungelpinguin.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Andreas!
      Vielen Dank für's Vorbeischauen...
      Ja nur rohen Fisch ist auch nicht so gesund, der Köper bracht ja auch Vitamine und Mineralien , und vor allem auch Kohlenydrate damit der Köprer funktionieren kann .

      LG

      Löschen