Finally I am back from the Electric Love Festival in Salzburg (Austria). Actually we arrived on Sunday, in the afternoon, but I was so exhausted from the festival and the road trip that I only wanted to take a shower and cuddle up in our comfy bed. That's why I didn't post anything since last Tuesday. But here I am again!
Before my exam, I told you that once I finished studying, I will focus more on my blog and especially on my preparation. Well, I spend the last two days thinking about how to make my blog a bit more personal and dynamic, and suddenly I came up with the idea of baking something again. It has been a long time since I published my last healthy recipe. So while Ken and I will have our housewarming party soon, and while I love to bake healthy but delicious things, I thought it would be a good idea to give this recipe away for my lovely readers.
I call it the 'Guilt-Free-Mug-Cake'. It is easy to make, you don't need a lot of ingredients, and it's super time-saving too!
|After mixing, pouring the dough in your cup|
|Put the cup in your microwave oven|
|Tadaaa, now sprinkle some decoration over it!|
|You can also take a smaller cup, like espresso-sized|
So here is what you need:
- A Mixer
- A Mug (normal size will fit perfectly)
- A bowl
- A Microwave Oven
- 3 tbs oats ( I already blended them )
- 1/2 scoop chocolate whey
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbs vanilla powder
- Shredded nuts, or anything if you want a little decoration on the cake
- 1 Egg (I opted for free-range)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs low-fat milk
- Sweetener, to taste (I took 5 drops of liquid stevia)
And this is how to make the mug-cake:
- Grab your bowl , which will fit all the ingredients.
- Add all of the dry ingredients first and stir to combine
- Follow this with the wet ingredients and stir to combine
- Pour your dough in your cup
- Place in your Microwave Oven for about 1 to 2 minutes on high. Depending in how moist you like it, and how strong your oven is
- And, tadaaa, your mug-cake is done
- Now you can top your mug-cake with whatever you like, I took shredded hazelnuts.