Could there be anything better than enjoying some heavenly chocolate while sipping on hot beverages during this cold season? I bet not... But still I am sure that you don't want to gain extra pounds in winter because of the festive days, am I right?
Well, I got the perfect solution for you: Selfmade healthy fruit&nut chocolate that allows you to eat some bits without feeling guilty at all.
|Yep, I know... doesn't look that delicious haha|
|How it looks like after 30min in the freezer|
|Ready is your evening chocolatey snack|
- 5 tsp organic coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp organic pure cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp almond meal
- 1/2 cup mixed roasted nuts
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Heat your coconut oil a little bit up, so it get's a little more fluid.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- But your mixture on a baking paper and spread it to a square.
- Place in the freezer for about 30min to set.
I think that's one of the tastiest and fastest snack to have in the evening when you are craving chocolate.