Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Guest-post on the PumpUp Blog



Hey sweetheart

Here are the great news I told you about in my previous post.
I had the opportunity to create a guest-post for PumpUp's blog.
Maybe you remember the review I wrote a couple of weeks ago about the 'PumpUp App' ? Well, they also have a blog where they publish articles about fitness and health, recipes, spotlight stories and inspirational posts.

I also have a collaboration now with the PumpUp team, meaning that we planned that I create and write a guest-post, of course health and fitness related, for them once a week or once every two weeks, we will see...

I would be pleased if you would take the time to read my article on their blog (here). And of course to scroll through their blog as well, because they offer a great number of inspirational posts, stories and delicious recipes.

I wish you all a nice week and stay focused.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen