Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

June to September Transformation



So this afternoon Ken and I have been at our coach's again for another check-up. We couldn't do a mid-month check-up as J-M. was on vacation for a whole month, lucky he... However, we made a great transformation again, and we are both very satisfied with our form. And now that the competition date is almost knocking on the door, we are also changing our diets.

So here the changes: 
-On carb-days: Less spelt bread, afternoon snack changes from tuna/pineapple/quinoa cracker to quinoa cracker/apple/cod & before bedtime Iso-whey shake instead of Casein pudding.
-On low-carb days: Breakfast will be kiwi, egg-whites and cracker (time to say goodbye to my juicy yummy strawberries) and same here, no casein pudding but a shake before going to sleep.
A little change never killed nobody... But still, I am going to miss my juicy strawberries haha.

Since June I have made a lot of progress, but now the time has come to really get rid of the last percent of body fat and water retentions. I really want to get shredded as hell, not too shredded, but I want a good form even if it's my first competition. By the way I am about to order my competition-heels &-bikini soon. I am so excited already, but more of that in a future post, so stay tuned.

Nevertheless, as I always post my measurements, body fat percentage and weight, I thought to create a chart for the last time before starting the shredding-phase. Meaning, from monday onwards I will be in preparation and my transformation-posts will start from zero again:


June
Mid-June
July
Mid-July
August
September
Weight
57.7 kg
57 kg
56.3 kg
56 kg
55 kg
54.8 kg
Body Fat percentage
27.9 %
24.6 %
22.4 %
21.4 %
20.2 %
18.8 %
Neck
33 cm
/
32.5 cm
/
32 cm
31 cm
Chest
86 cm
/
86 cm
/
86 cm
85 cm
Arms
28 cm
/
27 cm
/
26 cm
25 cm
Waist
68 cm
/
66 cm
/
64.5 cm
63.5 cm
Hips
89 cm
/
85 cm
/
83.5 cm
83 cm
Tights
55 cm
/
53 cm
/
52 cm
51.5 cm
Calves
36 cm
/
36 cm
/
35.5 cm
35 cm
Shirt size
M
/
M / S
/
M / S
S
Pant size
38
/
38 - 36
/
36
36

I wish you all a great rest of the week and dig deeper.
Post-breakfast form.

2 Kommentare:

  1. wow.. you do have a grear form.. and even in the before pictures you can´t see that you have that high % of body fat... I would have guessed a lot less.

    Keep in mind that you do look great and healthy.

    xoxo, Daniela

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks a lot for your positive feedback and of course for the compliments! :)
      I am already looking forward to my november progress :) But still I always try to stay healthy :)

      xoxo

      Löschen