Sonntag, 22. Februar 2015

Pumpingsession on Sunday

Usually I spend my Sundays at home cleaning the house, doing the laundry (mostly gym clothes) and recovering from my workouts. 

But now that my coach changed my training plan, I have to workout six times a week to get more shredded than last season. Yes I know this might sound very hard for some of you but it will be totally worth it. #nopainnogain, right?

My life has changed so much during the last year. I could never have imagined that I would spend my Friday and Saturday nights at home on the couch recovering, to make sure I'm not too tired the days after... But now we are here... I even spend my sunday afternoon in the gym to hit the 6th workout of the week.

Back in the days I was lying on the couch recovering from the party the day before. 
But to be honest, I don't miss anything about it. When I look at all those people working off their butts in the gym during the week, paying attention to their alimentation and on weekends they drink alcohol, eat crap and turn their body's rhythm upside down and mostly destroying the progress they made during the week, well then I really prefer to get up early in the morning, have my healthy breakfast,feel good and fit...but most of all feel HEALTHY. 

If you want to suceed , you have to leave your old and bad habits behind you and move on... Even if this means to give up that one or another bit of your social life... but hey friends will come and go, ' but 200 pounds will always be 200 pounds'.

That being said, I hope you enjoy my video. Leave a message on my channel and enjoy the last hours of your sunday evening.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen