Mittwoch, 25. März 2015

Spring Season 2015



So today I had another checkup at our coach's along with Alix, another team-mate and good friend,who will start her very first season next weekend with the J-M.B Open as a Bikini-Shape athlete. 
The last week prior a competition I always have a checkup almost every two days because over the last days, your body can make huge changes, it's really amazing... You wake up, look in the mirror and recognize another transformation. 

All in one, my coach was very satisfied with my form as we are focusing more on the J-M.B Open competition and the Miss FIBO Power Beauty contest which take place the weeks to follow. The 'Top de Colmar' is, as far as I'm concerned, just a great opportunity to do a first water depletion, so I can reach a better physique for the upcoming shows to qualify for the World Championships in Warsaw (Polen). 

Just like the last season, I am not making big expectations because this will only lead to disappointments, and that's totally NOT what I want. I know that I did my best so far and that ,at that point, will step on stage with my best possible physique. Even though I am a little excited as I heard that it's one of the biggest contests in Europe with A LOT of awesome athletes... Last year they counted almost over 300 athletes, female and male. 

Beside from that, I thought it would be a cool idea to give you an insight on how such a contest preparation works. I am not talking about the training or diet... But more about all the things you have to think of, what you have to pack for your stay and how everything works backstage. Therefor I decided to create a 'follow me around' movie which will be published on my YouTube Channel either on Sunday, when I am not too tired as we will return home early in the morning, or on Monday. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 
How my daily menu looks like
Get your tickets at the Powerfood's J-M.B Shop in Kahler. 25A Rue Principale L-8376 Kahler (Koler) Luxembourg

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen