Dienstag, 12. August 2014

Throwback Tuesday



Hey people!

Here are some throwbacks from my last Instagram-week. I am so happy actually that I fell over this app almost 1 and 1/2 year ago.

At the beginning I wasn't sure what it was all about, but guess what... I became addicted so damn fast , it's unbelievable. Actually Instagram was the reason why I started the clean-eating thing, as there were so many healthy-food profiles with so many different and heavenly recipes that I couldn't resist to try them out. But then, it happened! 

I discovered the profiles of bikini athletes...thus it happened that I got interested more and more in competitions. And finally I decided that I want to do the same! I wanted another challenge, another goal, something different... And here we are, I am on my way to my first bikini competition and I am so happy that I have so many followers who motivate me every single day! And it makes me so happy, when I hear that someone started hitting the gym or changing his or her lifestyle because of me! That's the biggest present I could ever be given! 

Thank you all so much! 

btw, that's my best fluffy buddy Mumble, a Bernese Mountain Dog  



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen