Hey my lovely peepz. How was your week?
Well as some of you might have read on my Facebook page I was feeling kind of dizzy the whole week and it didn't get better by now, so I am going to see the doctor on Monday.
This really sucks, I was so motivated at the beginning of the week and on Thursday I had to stop my pump-session and today I skipped the gym. I don't want to hurt myself because I always lose balance when I am leaning forward or backward... and that's definitely not advantageous at all.
Therefor I decided to still have a positive attitude towards the situation by using the spare-time to checkout my new toy (Sony Alpha 5100). I am totally amazed by this camera and its high-quality. So be aware, I am going to spam my walls with fancy-looking gym and food pictures #sorrynotsorry.
But now enough of me and my stupid dizziness. Here are my favorite fitspirational #pumpingfairy posts of the week. If you haven't joined in yet, use the hashtag #pumpingfairy for your fitness and health-related posts on Instagram and off you go.
2. sopheylicious has the perfect motivational workout buddy
3. urbanvalyou's breakfast: a badass Nitrostak booster and a smoothie made of apples,pineapples and kiwi.
4. b_lume always sharing her foodspiration with us, cappuccino oatmeal topped with choco drops and a slicep pear.
5. caro_rouge has some fancy new nikes, #jealous
6. juliessmallworld's lunch: omelette with cottage cheese, broccoli and rice.
7. flouwelsch in action. proud of you, and good luck for the play offs.
8. aline_janie makes us all jealous with he awesome cheat-meal, sushi and donuts. Is there anything better?
9. pia_fit03 looking the cutest with her breakfast: protein shake with oats, banana, raspberry, white cheese, orange juice and water.