I hope you all had a great start in the new year 2015. I stayed at home with my love and enjoyed our last cheat-meal before my preparation starts again. Yes, it's preparation time... The next season won't be long in coming and I am aspiring to compete in several shows, nationally and internationally. Hence I have to get back on track after all those delicious and cozy family feasts over the holidays... Hands up who's guilty too, whoops.
As far as I am concerned, I am highly motivated to reach my goals and I really wish that you stay as motivated as I am. That's why I cordially invite you , if you haven't already, to join our little fit-army to motivate each other so that we can all stick to our good intentions for this new year and reach the goals we set on New Year's Eve. Simply use the hashtag #pumpingfairy for every fitness and health related post on Instagram and get feature on my blog and on my personal Instagram account every Friday.
lauragetsfit.14 couldn't resist when she was walking along the Oxford Street in London ( I totally feel you)
2. pia_fit03 gets back on track
3. veronique_xxx enjoys a great tennis-game
4. clairshess on a sunday morning run
5. fashionbarbecue having a colorful breakfast when she was in Düsseldorf
6. xeniia_93 won a personal training with Barbie Bee , congratulations.
7. laurali173 being all proud about her curves
8. nillesjulie had a tomato-salad with tuna and cottage cheese for dinner
9. My new training shoes... Sorry not sorry, I had to share them again. ( @lifting_fairy )