Montag, 2. Juni 2014

Let's get it on!

Finally it's Monday again! 

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
I know this might sound weird, but today is a very special day for me! 
I am entering a new village in the world of Fitness... the village called 'preparation'!
So today I will start my preparation for my very first bikini competition which will be in the winter-wonderland season this year!

Nobody told you it is going to be easy!
Sir Ken from Dumbbell and I went grocery shopping last weekend to get all the food and supplements we need to get started! Fortunately we have a 'Provencale' here in Luxembourg, which makes it way easier to get bigger quantities at a normal price! 
We bought meat , veggies and carbs for 2 weeks so we don't have to go grocery shopping every single week. 

Me taking a selfie while cutting beef hehe
That's a lot of Turkey! 
I love chicken!
And fish!
Of course there are things such as pineapples , tomatoes and cucumbers that taste better when they are fresh, which means that I still have to go and buy these things once a week. 
As we got the whole food last week, I already prepared meat into several portions for the next two weeks, so that we only have to take them out of the freezer, thaw them and cook them. It's as easy as that! 

Let's get whey-sted! These are Ken's and mine!
I have to say that I am really excited to start my preparation, not only because it's something new but also because I have never seen myself shredded before. I wonder how my body and my mind will change during this whole period! Unfortunately I won't have any cheat-meal until after the competitions, but hey! How are you supposed to have a good form on stage when you're eating crap once a week?! 

The rest of our food for the next two weeks!YUMMY!
Of course I will keep you updated every day via my Instagram and my Facebook page, and I will write a review after this first month. So stay tuned! 

Make your week successful! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen