Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014

Preparations for a business-trip

Hello beautiful!

I hope you had a great week so far and let me tell you what :  you almost made it to the finish line, the weekend! Do you already have plans for the weekend or for the rest of your week?

I am currently in Munich with my sister (Fashionbarbecue) for some kind of Blogger-Business-Trip. Which means, meal-preparation again!

If you are, just like me, in preparation or sticking to a specific eating-program, trips likes these can destroy everything and set you back to level 0 if you don't think in advance yourself. You know, 'preparation is the key' , so just sit down for a moment and think of all the things you have still have to do and start packing.

What helps me the most is creating a to-do list. I write down everything that needs to be done. This prevents me from forgetting essential things just like my PJ's ( Yup,I always forget them ) , my Iphone charger , my camera (most important thing for a blogger) and my tooth brush...  

Sometimes I am a bit chaotic and forgetful... *shame on me*... 

I know that food can be tricky, especially during spring and summer when temperatures are high and your food needs to be cooled.

That's why I got myself a cooler bag which you can plug into your car. Normally, if you have a newer car, you have a plug-in in the trunk. If you don't, you can use the car-cigarette-lighter.
No more excuses to cheat when you're off for a trip. Almost every hotel room has a little fridge these days: the so-called 'mini-bar'. Just put your food inside of it and you can rest assured that it says fresh.
As soon as I am back from Munich I will create a post about how to survive a music festival without a feast.

So get off the couch, prepare your food, all the other fancy stuff you need and make sure to have a nice trip!


P.S If you want to see more pictures of my business-trip to Munich, have a look at my Facebook Page here.  


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen