I think that everyone is well aware what tea is, am I right? Some might think that drinking tea is only for old people... Well I'm gonna show you in today's post that drinking tea does your body good and that you will be ready to change your order after having lunch or dinner.
Here are the TOP 10 Health benefits of Tea:
1. Tea contains antioxidants which protects your body from the ravages of aging and the effects of pollution.
|My tea-cooler containing Mango Tea by Teas& Sweets, get it here|
|Winter-pastry tea by Teas& Sweets ( my favorite in WInter), get here|
3. Tea can reduce the risks of a heart attack and stroke.Drinking tea helps your arteries to stay smooth and clog-free , just as a drain keeps your bathroom pipes clear. A 5-year study from the Netherlands showed that 70% of the people who drank at least 2 or 3 cups of black tea daily lowered their risk of a fatal heart attack , compared to non-tea-drinkers.
|Raspberry-Choco tea by Teas& Sweets, get here|
4. Tea protects your bones just as milk does. Research revealed that people who were drinking tea for more than 10 years had stronger bones than the non-tea-drinkers.
|Thyme tea, perfect for treatment for respiratory diseases|
5. Tea gives you a sweet smile.It's the sugar, that you add to your tea, which is the main cause for bad teeth. Tea itself contains fluoride and tannins which may keep plaque at bay. So if you drink unsweetened tea and brush your teeth regularly you will have healthy teeth and gums.
|Ginger tea by Tee Geschwendner, see the variations here|
6. Tea boosts your immune system. It will help fight off infections. Research showed that tea-drinkers have a higher immune system activity than the coffee-drinkers.
|Almond-Popcorn Tea by Tee Stricker, get here|
7. Tea is a good protector against cancer due to the antioxidants found in the tea. There are enough studies that show the potential protective effect of drinking tea. Better switch your coffee for tea.
|Herb-Tea by LR Figuactiv , contact me if you want to order here|
8. Tea helps you to stay hydrated. People always thought that caffeine beverages couldn't contribute to our daily fluid requirement because you have to pee a lot. However, recent research has shown that the caffein really doesn't matter. The only time caffeine becomes a problem is while drinking too much, like 5 to 6 cups at a time.
|Rose-flower-tea by La Via del Tè|
9. Tea is calorie-free. Tea doesn't have any calories, except if you add sugar or milk to it. If you're looking for a satisfying non-caloric beverage, tea is a top choice.
|Black leaf tea, by La Via del Tè|
10. Tea increases your metabolism. Especially green tea increases your metabolic rate. Over a years' time you could lose up to 3 kg just by drinking green tea.
|Green-tea-mango, by Teas & Sweets, order here|