I have to admit that I am a real sweet-eater, I could eat chocolate, candies, muffins and cakes every single day!
But as I am trying to stay fit and get lean and shredded I have to leave them aside, unfortunately, which actually makes me damn grumpy!
So I decided to share this delicious and healthy recipe with the sweet-eater in you ! I don't want to have grumpy followers who are in the same situation as I am.
So let's get started!
|What you need to bake|
|Ingredients for your muffins|
|Separate the yolks from the egg whites|
|Oats, oat bran and vanilla aroma|
|Adding greek yoghurt|
|Blend everything until smooth|
|Add the eggs|
|What you may add for your taste|
|Fill in the dough in your muffin forms|
|After 15-20 minutes of baking at 175° they're done!|
What you need:
- 1 Mixer
- Muffin forms
- 4 eggs
- 8 Soup Spoons of oats
- 4 Spoons of Oat Bran
- 4 Soup Spoons of Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 pack baking soda
- Some vanilla aroma
- Peanut butter, chocolate-nut-muss, chocolate chips , shredded hazelnuts/almond to taste
- Pre-heat your oven at 175°
- Separate 3 yolks from your egg white
- Put the 3 yolks in the fridge, you don't need them anymore
- Add the oats, oats bran and the vanilla aroma to your bowl
- Add the greek yoghurt together with your yolk and 4 egg whites
- Blend everything until smooth
- Add the baking soda at last
- Fill in 1/2 of you muffin form with your dough
- Add your favorite stuff ( I added 50/50 chocolate-nut-muss and peanut butter)
- Add your favorite topping ( I took chocolate chips for the ones with chocolate-nut-muss and shredded hazelnuts for the ones with peanut butter)
- Put in oven for about 15-20 minutes at 175°
- Take out, let them cool down and enjoy !