Samstag, 22. März 2014

Healthy Muffins

Hey my lovely follower!

I have to admit that I am a real sweet-eater, I could eat chocolate, candies, muffins and cakes every single day!
But as I am trying to stay fit and get lean and shredded I have to leave them aside, unfortunately, which actually makes me damn grumpy!
So I decided to share this delicious and healthy recipe with the sweet-eater in you ! I don't want to have grumpy followers who are in the same situation as I am.

So let's get started!

What you need to bake

Ingredients for your muffins

Separate the yolks from the egg whites 

Oats, oat bran and vanilla aroma

Adding greek yoghurt

Blend everything until smooth

Add the eggs

What you may add for your taste

Fill in the dough in your muffin forms

After 15-20 minutes of baking at 175° they're done!

ENJOY!


What you need:

  • 1 Mixer
  • Muffin forms
  • 4 eggs
  • 8 Soup Spoons of oats
  • 4 Spoons of Oat Bran
  • 4 Soup Spoons of Greek yoghurt 
  • 1/4 pack baking soda
  • Some vanilla aroma 
  • Peanut butter, chocolate-nut-muss, chocolate chips , shredded hazelnuts/almond to taste
Directions:
  1. Pre-heat your oven at 175°
  2. Separate 3 yolks from your egg white
  3. Put the 3 yolks in the fridge, you don't need them anymore
  4. Add the oats, oats bran and the vanilla aroma to your bowl
  5. Add the greek yoghurt together with your yolk and 4 egg whites 
  6. Blend everything until smooth
  7. Add the baking soda at last
  8. Fill in 1/2 of you muffin form with your dough
  9. Add your favorite stuff ( I added 50/50 chocolate-nut-muss and peanut butter)
  10. Add your favorite topping ( I took chocolate chips for the ones with chocolate-nut-muss and shredded hazelnuts for the ones with peanut butter)
  11. Put in oven for about 15-20 minutes at 175°
  12. Take out, let them cool down and enjoy ! 

10 Kommentare:

  1. It looks delicious!
    Want to follow eachother on blogger and blogovin? Let me know

    http://helderschicplace.blogpot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely post ;) I really like your blog! Have a great day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Just wanna drop by to thank you for the recipe! I had a great time making the muffins.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey, thank you for stopping by. I am happy to hear that you tried out the recipe. I hope you enjoyed them xx

      Löschen
  4. Hi there ! These muffins look deeelicious !!! Can't wait to try them (baking and eating) :)
    Thank you for sharing this recipe !!
    Just one little Q: Where can I buy oat bran in Luxembourg ?
    xx, C

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You are welcome :)
      You can simply use normal oats and blend them :) xx

      Löschen