Mittwoch, 19. März 2014

Where it starts

Hey my dears!

Today's post will be about something very important if you want to live a healthier life and look and feel better: Food !
The way to a healthier lifestyle starts when entering the grocery store. The things you buy or don't buy define your lifestyle and your looks.
If you want to add only healthy stuff to your cart, I recommend you eat before you go grocery shopping. Why? In my own experience I noticed that, when I went shopping before lunch or dinner, I only opted for this super delicious but unhealthy stuff. But when doing my grocery shopping after breakfast or lunch (or when I'm not hungry) then I only go for the yummy healthy food. Sounds weird, I know, but give it a try and see what works best for you.
Another good advice: Make a shopping-list beforehand. You write down the things you need and stick to it by only buying what's on the list.
It's time-and money-saving !

Here are some photos from yesterday's grocery shopping:

Fruits




Mangos
Bananas
Pineapple
Grapefruits
Kiwi
Lemon
Pomme Granade
Strawberries
Frozen Raspberries
Frozen Blueberries

Complex Carbs



Oats
Sweet potatoes
Low Carb High Protein Muesli
Wholewheat Bread
Wholewheat Toast
Proteins




Blended Chicken breast
Greek Yoghourt 2%Fat
Eggs

Vegetables



Carrots
Broccoli
Tomatos
Paprika

6 Kommentare:

  1. Ech gin och nemmen dann ankaafen wann ech firdrun anstänneg giess hun, helleft mega! :P Wou hueste deen low carb Müsli do kaaf? geif mech nawell intresseieren :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Am dm zu Perel, du kriss en och mat erdbier, deen ass och mega gudd! :)
      hun och lo fir eichte keier am Lidl Greek Yoghurt mat 2% fett fonnt :)

      Löschen
  2. I love healthy food :) they are really yummy, great pics :)
    lefffka.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks so much for this post i will follow your tips

    http://melange-boutique.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen