Today is my last day of Nikki Sharp's 'stay sharp be strong' detox program and I wanted to have something different for breakfast.
So I was scrolling through my 'Following-list' and I clicked on Melina's Blog, ( She is new in Fitnessblogging too) where I found this awesome recipe!
I know in Nikki Sharp's detox you shouldn't eat several things but hey , the ingredients I need to 'bake' the Dough-Roll are actually okay.
So let's get started!
|the ingredients you need|
|your dough with vanilla powder|
|pouring it on the tray|
|your tray should be at least 1 cm deep|
|Et voilà! They have a weird color but they are so delicious!|
What you need:
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Blender
- 1 Mixer
- 1 Oven
- 1 baking-tray & non-stick baking paper
- 1 Zucchini
- 3 Eggs
- 1 bowl of blueberries
- Vanilla powder
- Stevia, or any sweetener you like
- Blend your Zucchini until it's almost a smoothie
- Add only 1/2 of the Blueberries and blend them with your Zucchini
- Make some 'snow' with the 3 egg-whites
- Put your Zucchini-Blueberry mix in your bowl and add 1 yolk & mix
- Now let it snow on your bowl and mix everything together
- Then add some vanilla powder and some sweetener to taste
- Finally, pour your mix on the non-stick baking-paper, which should lie on a baking tray that's at least 1cm deep. ( You don't want to pour the whole thing on the floor!)
- Bake it for about 30min at 180° in the oven
- After that, take your dough out, let it cool down a bit.
- Cut it in pieces
- Sprinkle the rest blueberries on it and keep rollin' rollin' rollin'...