Montag, 13. Oktober 2014

Afternoon with Powerfood's J-M.B.

On the way to the convention


Last weekend was the Rock'n Ink Festival in Differdange, Luxembourg. A lot of people were attending this event as there were a great number (50) of outstanding ink-artists, also local ones like DreamInk and Addict'Ink. But this Tattoo Convention wasn't only about being inked, they also offered live concerts, an art expo and also a tattoo contest. 
Yes I know, this has nothing to do with fitness,health or nutrition. 

So here comes the more sporty section. A part of the Powerfood's J-M.B. Team was present at the convention too. If you have been there you should know because the stand was unmissable as it was right after the entry.  I am really happy to be part of this team as we don't really act like a team but more like a little family in which we support and respect each other. We give useful advices to each other but we also laugh a lot together. Right from the start I felt comfortable with these people. Well , normally I don't have problems feeling comfortable with people I don't really know but you know what I am trying to say. Ab initio, they make you feel at ease because everybody has to start somewhere, so there is no room left for prejudices or silly jokes about new-comers. That's what makes the difference between a good and a great team. 

We spend a great day at the convention yesterday, even if we have only been sitting at the stand. It was nice chatting with the coach and the other team-mates about something other than just the preparation,nutrition or supplements. I am already looking forward to the team-meeting this friday. I am sure it's going to be very funny but long evening, as usual (meal-prep is calling haha).

Always make sure to surround yourself with people you can trust and you feel comfortable with. Hope you have a wonderful week and do more than just your best. xX

JMB Sports Collection
Powerfood's J-M.B. Supplements, the best I ever had, seriously and honestly.
My knight, Sir Ken from Dumbbell and Me
I have a stalker, taking pictures while I'm eating haha (Thank you sister )
Part of my afternoon-snack:Cod
Left to Right: Jean-Marie (my coach), Me, Ken, Yannick

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen