Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014

Fabulicious



Hello everyone, 

I have some great news that fill me with so much happiness: MY COMPETITION-HEELS FINALLY ARRIVED. 
You can't imagine how happy I am right now. First of all I wasn't sure which model I should take, with sling or without? Transparent or along with rhinestones? And when I looked at some competition pictures, I figured out that most athletes wear shoes with a sling, so I decided mine to be without hehe.

Now what about the rhinestones? Well, some time ago I came across a blog from a bikini-competitor (unfortunately I don't remember the name, sorry) and she highly advised to opt for heels that aren't too sparkling as the judges should concentrate on your body and your form. Thus I chose for less shining competition heels. 

Then I had to face the next issues, which size will fit me? And where can I find my competition heels? 
Of course the first thing that came to my mind was 'sex-shops', as they normally offer a big variety of gogo and stripper heels. This turned out to be an impasse, so I had no other choice than ordering them on the web. But the right size was still a wrinkle... Again, I asked some athletes on Facebook for their advice. As expected, they all recommended to take one size smaller than usually, just to be sure. And that's what I did. 

I am so happy that I found a retailer on Amazon who shipped exactly those shoes from Germany, called 'High-heels helden'. After placing the order I was deeply shocked... They indicated that the shoes might take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive, so I instantly wrote a message to the retailer. Fortunately they answered me right away and reassured me that they will be shipped on Friday so they will surely arrive before my competition. PHHEEWW. 

And what a surprise... they arrived this afternoon already. I was so happy when my sister texted me that a package has arrived from Germany. I grabbed my car keys immediately and hit the road straightaway. Arrived at my parents', I threw my sneakers in the corner to try on my competition heels... *drum roll*... They fit PERFECTLY. Thank heaven. (woohoo)

Now I can finally practise my posing with the right heel-height. The only ,and most important, thing missing is my bikini, which is also on its way from the U.S. 
I bet I am going to freak out when it finally arrives haha. I will have to get a lamborghini to drive home when my sister texts me haha. 

Hope you are having a great week too so far. xX

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen