Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

New in: Everlast Slimmer Belt



Hey folks. 

I have a new toy hehe...
I bought my very first slimmer belt by Everlast. Honestly, I never thought that I would ever buy such a thing in my life. BUT, J-M recommended buying one as we only have 3 & 1/2 week left for my competition and we still have to get rid of my last water retentions. I really have to say that this preparation isn't easy at all because it is very hard to give my 'old' fat and water retentions the deep six. 

I was a bit doubtful at the beginning as you mostly see such 'slimmer belts' in Teleshopping, and I was always blinded by prejudice. But as he recommended me buying one, I did so. He is my coach, I trust him, he has experience and I don't, so he must be right by advising me a slimmer belt. 

And that's what I did today. I went to his shop and bought a slimmer belt by Everlast, you know that boxing brand. As soon as I returned home, guess what? Yes, I instantly tried it on. Don't judge me I am also just a girl, and we ALWAYS try on our new stuff and wear it for the rest of the days (even high-heels, because we have to wear them in hehe).
I must admit that I had some problems wrapping me up in that thingy (goofy me). Of course it couldn't fit perfectly because I applied it too high and thus ,along with my bra, it was really uncomfortable. Therefor Ken, my helping knight who has been boxing years ago, told me how and where to attach it. Accordingly, it was way more comfy than before. 

You may ask how this will help me get rid of water retentions, don't you?
First of all this belt is great for an additional back-support during your workouts, whether you are running, cycling or even lifting weights, thus you will also keep your proper form. The belt helps you keep your core temperature up while working out, so you burn more calories and you don't cool down that fast. And while your core temperature stays at the same level or heats up even more, you are going to lose more water around your waist. Sounds great, doesn't it? 
And I can reassure you it works. I am now wearing this belt since I returned home (meaning over 3 hours already). I don't feel that cold since I wrapped me up and I can really feel how I am sweating under the belt Certainly it sounds a little weird to wear such a thing while you're only at home and not even working out.
But since I caught a cold last friday, I rather prefer wearing my belt and stay heated up , then risking to get even colder and maybe disable me from competing by catching a real bad flue. That would be the worst thing to happen.

Naturally I don't want to deprive you of this magic belt. You can either buy it at Powerfood's J-M.B or on Amazon ,if you don't want to get your butt up you lazy little pooper haha.

While having a cold, at least I hope you keep a strong health and dig deeper. xX
Front view. Looks uncomfy, but it's not.
From the side. 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen