Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

New in: Thermogenic cream

©FGM04


As you already know, my coach and I now want to give my water-retention and fat the deep six. That's why I bought the Everlast Slimmer Belt last week. Well,there is something more to come.

He also recommended me a thermogenic and draining cream from Italy called FGM 04 . I was curious so I asked him what the cream is all about. He told me that the cream is capable of reducing localized imperfections. Its thermogenic effect and presence of a high dosage of phosphatidylcholine (what a heavy word) makes this cream absolutely innovative. These molecules are know for their strong slimming power and disposal of excess fats. So not only does this cream heats you up, it also makes you sweat and lose water-rententions and some fat as well, which leads to an improved complexion of your problem area. He has already experienced very good results with this cream and his past athletes. So I wanted to give it a try. I am always open for new things, especially when I have never heard about it before.

Yeah I know this all sounds like an advertisement on Teleshopping, but before you judge, go on reading. You only have to apply it twice a day onto your problem areas, e.g your hips, legs or butt (which are most women's problem areas). Just massage those areas with some cream until the cream is fully absorbed. 

I normally apply the cream in the morning before I leave for my morning cardio, along with my Slimmer Belt. And in the late afternoon or evening, again pre-workout. I don't advise applying the cream before going to bed, I tried this once and in the middle of the night I suddenly woke up because I was soaked in sweat. I had to get up and wash the cream off as I couldn't sleep anymore.

Believe me or not, you will be sweating like a pig. I have already been sweating with just the Slimmer Belt, but in addition to the cream, it's unbelievable. My body heated up so much that I couldn't stop sweating until taking a shower. I was literally drenched with sweat haha.
 Here is the link of the brand itself, if you can't make it to JMB's shop. If you are from Luxembourg, I will let you know on my Facebook-page when the cream is available at Powerfood's J-M.B again. (He's currently out of stock)

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to come and say hello at the Rock' Ink Festival in Differdange, I will be there at the Powerfood's J-M.B. stand from 3pm. on x.X


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen