Montag, 20. Oktober 2014

Fisherman's Strongman Run 2nd Edition



Yesterday was the Fisherman's Strongman Run and Powerfood's J-M.B had a stand again. So, we went to say hello and support some runners too. Unfortunately as Ken had a night shift he was sleeping until 1.30 pm so we missed the start, but still we could support some runners who were struggling to get to the finish line.

I have to say that at the beginning I wanted to participate as well, but then I realized that this would be 2 weeks out of my competition and I definitely wouldn't want to hurt myself and disable me from competing, that would be the worst nightmare ever. Nevertheless I show my deep respect to everyone who participated in this run. First of all 11km , or 22km, isn't that short, plus the obstacles aren't easy at all. Especially if you are such a small fairy like me, you really have to struggle to pass them without risking an injury. 

Well, as we were a little too late I couldn't take so many pictures, such being the case I hope you still enjoy my few impressions of the run and of JMB's stand, also on my Facebook page

Wish you all a great week. Make it big xX
So many disguised people again, always fun watching hehe
Powerfood's J-M.B stand

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen