Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014

Transformation Thursday



As the big day is almost knocking on the door I wanted to do another measurement before we start the water depletion next week. A lot of things changed since the last check-up, but not only my measurements but my trainings and my diet as well. 

To start with, I have literally no rest-day anymore. On 5 days I have my weight-lifting sessions consisting of 1 hour of HIIT in the early morning and an additional hour of intervals after my liftings. On the other 2 days I 'only' have to hit 1 hour of HIIT on an empty stomach. I am so happy that I have already written my exam last Thursday and that I can focus 100% on my preparation. I am so tired all the time, which is normal if you have to train every day and even 5 times twice a day... 
My diet also changed a lot. We already started the discharge last week, meaning that I don't have carbs anymore, except those you'll find in vegetables and maybe some in the meat too. But still I am allowed to eat 5 times a day and drink up to 6L per day, thank heaven. 

This weekend I will also begin my search for the evening-dress I have to wear on stage. I am thinking of something black, as I am convinced that this will be the only color that will still look elegant when I am that tanned. I also want the dress to be low-backed or backless and have a cut on one side so the judges can still see my legs. I really hope that I will find something that will please my ideas hehe. 
I have another big new for you: my bikini FINALLY arrived, but I don't have it yet as it is still stuck at the customs office... arrrghh! I really hope that it will be delivered by friday. I can't wait to get my crystal explosion bikini, I am so looking forward haha. (*cross-fingers*)

But now enough talk, here are my measurements: 


5th of October 23rd of October
Weight
54.8 kg
54.3 kg
Body Fat percentage
18.3 %
17.1 %
Neck
31 cm
31 cm
Chest
83 cm
81.5
Arms
25 cm
25 cm
Waist
63 cm
61 cm
Hips
83 cm
81.5 cm
Tights
51 cm
49 cm
Calves
35 cm
34.5 cm
Shirt size
S
S
Pant size
36
36


This morning's form after my cardio session 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen