Dienstag, 13. Mai 2014

Couples that workout together, stay together!


Today is a very special day for me, it is our 2nd anniversary! And with 'our' I mean my boyfriend's , namely Sir Ken from Dumbbell, and mine of course. Yes,I call him Sir Ken from Dumbbell because he is my knight in shining armor who revealed to me the world of fitness! 



Ken and I met exactly 2 years and 1 month ago in a bar, doesn't sound much like a fairytale, does it? At first we didn't even talk to each other, but as you may guess, soon we started texting, which ended up exactly one week later in a 'candle-light' dinner at a sushi bar here in Luxembourg. Of course sushi, how can I not eat sushi?! As time passed, we were texting and meeting more and more.


sorry for the bad quality of the pictures, some of them were taken with my smartphone, or with a computer webcam
One month later we already felt in love, now that's a real fairy tale, isn't it? People didn't believe that this could work, as everything happened so fast,but hey today is our 2nd anniversary already!


for our first anniversary I gave him these delicious skull cupcakes hehe
A few months later we even went on our first holiday together with some mutual friends, which was awesome! But same here, people asked, 'how can you go on holiday together, you don't even know each other for so long?!' And again, it worked, and this vacation was great (it was in South-France) ! Since then we have already been in New York City, Barcelona, Düsseldorf and Köln!

In South France 2012, before going out for dinner in St. Tropez 
One evening in South France 2012
On the Time Square for Valentine's Day in New York City 2013, the best Valentine's day I've had so far! beautiful!
In Düsseldorf in 2013, before Christmas
Also in Düsseldorf before Christmas in 2013
Summer 2013 in Barcelona
This year on the FIBO in Köln. 
And we have already shared so many awesome and beautiful moments together: We went parajumping for my 21st birthday, we shared moments of total happiness when we both passed our exams , we have been partying like animals for so many nights already and you know what...we workout together which means that we also suffer muscle soreness together, which is great because couples that workout together stay together!
Parajumpin in Bitburg for my 21st Birthday in 2013, the best birthday gift ever!
Halloween 2012, Dias de los Muertos
Halloween 2013, Zombie couple, I am the blonde Zombie-girl of course... Sorry again for the bad quality, pictures was again taken with a smartphone camera...
I am really happy to call him my boyfriend, I am so thankful that I met him two years and one month ago! I couldn't imagine a better boyfriend than him,seriously! He supports me in everything I do, he always tries to cheer me up when I am feeling a bit down, he makes me laugh every single day, which is 100% true and I know that whatever may come, he will always be there for me and he will always be my other half! I am also trying to be the best girlfriend he ever had, to cheer him up when he is feeling down and I hope that I will always be able to be by his side no matter what happens in future!


Last Summer (2013) at the fair called 'Schuerberfouer' 
This was in summer 2013 during our dance-show called 'contrast'
But the best thing is that we both found a new passion which we can share with each other, namely fitness competitions! I know that it will be hard when we both start our preparation, especially the two weeks before a competition but I now that we will manage and I know that together we can conquer the world and the stages of course! 

No matter where we are, we are always doing stupid things. Just as in this pictures, doing some poledance stuff hehe


I love you!

2 Kommentare:

  1. I knew my boyfriend of now 3 and a half year for 5 days when we became a couple. Imagine the reactions we got ;)
    I wish you and your bf all the best for your future. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. awww thanks a lot for that comment! I wish you all the best too!! xoxo

      Löschen