Samstag, 17. Mai 2014

Insta Week


Hey sweety! 


I know that some of you are following me on Instagram and I wanted to thank you for doing this and for leaving such nice and cute comments on my daily uploads!
 
I am really happy that you like what I am doing and I am so thankful that I have such sweet followers who keep me motivated everyday! 
I think the sentence 'It's because of you that I started a healthier life' or ' Because of you I started hitting the gym or doing sports' is the biggest reward a passionate fitnessblogger can get! 




If you want to follow me on Instagram, which will give you a more personal insight of my journey through Fitnessland, that's my IG-profile: lifting_fairy 




I wish you all a nice and relaxing sunday and I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen