Montag, 26. Mai 2014

Monday's motivational music

Oh... hi! 

It's Monday again... And for some of you this means going back to school, to work or just go on studying for the finals. I feel you... and I am aware that spelling these words is even worse... 


But I am not going to give up on my fitfam! I want your motivation to come back, I want you to feel energized, full of determination but most of all do I want you to turn that beast-mode on! Especially in the gym! 


When I get caught by this evil witch called 'demotivation', I am simply putting on my headphones, get my Top10 soundtracks and turn that volume up! 
These 10 soundtracks are like a magical spell for the little gym-beast which is lurking in me. It's waiting to come outside and lift some badass weights!


  1. Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard - Hungry 
  2. Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard - Beast
  3. Rob Bailey - Try'n hold me back 
  4. Kanye West - Black Skinhead
  5. New World Sound & Thomas Newson - Flute
  6. Babylon - Congorock
  7. N.E.R.D - Rockstar
  8. Modestep - Sunlight hurts my eyes
  9. Blur - Woo Hoo
  10. Eminem - Bezerk 

I wish you a successful week and I hope that I managed to unleash your gym-beast!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen