Dienstag, 27. Mai 2014

Let's get ready for Spring-Summer!



Finally Spring has arrived and Summer is waiting for us! Which means that I will start my very first preparation  next month,for my debut-bikini-competition in winter. So I definitely need some new gymclothes to look fancy as hell while working out with my new and personalized training-program... I mean if that's not a good defense to shop...

And as I love my fitfam, I won't be hiding my prey, which I think, perfectly matches the beautiful weather we recently had here in Luxembourg.

Have fun shopping and don't forget, working out is not a reason to dress like a little grey mouse.




C'mon, spoil yourself a bit and look great during your workouts! Here are the direct links to get to the official site:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen