Today is sweet sunday, so we are going to bake some healthy but delicious quinoa brownies! No more words needed, let's get started!
|Your ingredients for the brownies|
|1/2 cup quinoa|
|Boil your quinoa|
|Don't forget to take your quinoa out after 20 min of cooking|
|1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, I took bio cocoa powder|
|1/4 cup low fat milk|
|1 tbsp vanilla powder|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|After mixing everything, spread some oil on your pan, so your brownies get off easily afterwards|
|Fill in your mix and put it in the oven for about 20min at 200°|
This is what you need:
- A Mixer & sticks
- A bowl
- A cup
- A baking tray
- A pot
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup low fat milk, coconut-milk or any other milk you like
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tbsp vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 200°
- Bring the water to a boil and add your 1/2 cup quinoa; Let it simmer & stand for about 20 min.
- Allow your quinoa to cool down while you are preparing the other ingredients
- Mix all the other ingredients together with the cooled quinoa until smooth.
- Pour your mix into a pan, I took a round one because I couldn't find any other.
- Bake in oven for about 20 min.
- Take your delicious and healthy brownies out and let them cool down
- Cut some strawberries and enjoy your guilt-free brownies!
|et voilà! Enjoy the rest of your sunday!|